Join Kirkwood Historical Society and help to continue our mission to discover and preserve the history of Kirkwood and surrounding areas.
Levels of Membership
Historian Membership – $35
Family Membership – $75
Kirkwood Membership – $125
Henry T. Mudd Membership – $250
George Dana Membership – $500
Wm Bodley Lane Membership – $1000
Lifetime Membership – $2,500
Includes recognition on a special Lifetime Member plaque located at Mudd’s Grove.
Complimentary if 80 years old and a member for 20 years.
Benefits of Membership include:
- Quarterly issues of the red covered “Kirkwood Historical Review” featuring articles and pictures concerning the history of Kirkwood and surrounding areas.
- Our annual Strawberry Festival with picnic space, entertainment and plenty of strawberries and ice cream – fun for the whole family.
- Monthly “KHS Friends” meetings that feature noteworthy speakers. They are scheduled on the first Monday of most months and are open to all members and guests.
- Quarterly members’ meetings that feature a speaker on a subject of historical interest.
- Throughout the year The Kirkwood Historical Society has exhibits, presentations and events pertaining to the community’s development.
- The opportunity to rent Mudd’s Grove at the member’s rate for a meeting, party, wedding or other event.
- Use of the Kirkwood Historical Society Library for the research needs of our community.
- A special place to donate and preserve books, papers, photos, and other items on Missouri and Kirkwood history for the future.
To become a member, please download and fill out the Member Application Form and mail with check, payable to Kirkwood Historical Society:
Kirkwood Historical Society
PO Box 220602
Kirkwood, MO 63122